Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Winter



Here goes, stepping out on the skinny branches. OK, I've been tweeting my brains out for around a year. I've let go of my WayHealthy newsletter. I guess I'm looking at what gives me passion.

Taking pictures and sharing them. Ohlala. It's a blast to see something stirring outside because my camera is by my side, ready to go. Just in case a turkey comes running by or the sun rays are coming through the fog. I grab my camera and click, click, click. About a year ago, when I began Tweeting, I decided to share with my tweeps, my world through my pictures via Twitpic.

Years ago, I used to post pictures to my photo blog I called 0013 Foto Phun. Some of those pictures go back almost 5 years.

I've started two stores, the Miracles Store offering some of my photos on mugs, T-shirts, and other cool items. However, for people who want my photos printed out beautifully on archival paper or canvas--matted or framed you can check out my galleries at FineArtAmerica.

No comments: